A Celebration of Epic Living
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
Your only destiny is to live a life of fulfillment, one filled with love, joy and passion. But first you must step into that destiny. You must say YES to becoming the heroine of your own epic adventure through the miraculous landscape of life.
The heroine’s path is a complex and beautiful journey, one where we encounter challenges and celebrate victories, where we find love and loss, and embrace every moment of what it means to be blessedly and wholly human. But to be a true heroine, we have to be truly brave; we must have the courage to step in to the life that excites us and inspires us. So many of us wait for a safety net to appear before we have the strength to jump into a new experience. But this approach is doomed for failure and leaves us stuck in unfulfilling circumstances while we remain shackled to words like “someday.”
Because here is the secret: It is the energy of jumping itself that causes the safety net to appear. Or better still, when we jump really high, we sprout wings to soar, so we no longer need that safety net.
In this extraordinary three-day life-inspiring event, come together with your sisters from around the country for a series of workshops about what it means to be the heroine of your own exceptional life story.
The Workshops Will Include Topics On:
- The Heroine in Every Woman: Finding inspiration from the most interesting and accomplished women in history, from Mary Magdalene to Mother Theresa, from Hatshepsut to Harriet Tubman, Boudicca to Anne Boleyn. Connect with a legendary heroine archetype and step into their shoes for inspiration.
- Becoming a Queen: Take off your princess tiara and step up into the role that an empowered woman is meant to embody ~ that of a Queen. We will explore what it means to be a true queen, our willingness to assume responsibility for our lives, to be vessels of service for the higher good, and how it is only a queen who can transform a prince into a king.
- The answer is always YES – Now what is your question? The universe is always poised to say yes to you. When you know this and can live with this powerful knowledge every day, it can and will transform your life. But you need to be careful what you ask for and how you ask for it. If you think you understand the laws of attraction, and yet they aren’t working for you quite the way you had planned, this workshop is for you.
- Today is your Someday: Someday, I’ll travel. Someday, I’ll go back to school. It’s time to identify the dreams you have been putting on hold and go after them. Make every day your someday!
- I’ve Got A Crush On Me: How would your life change if you could see yourself the way that the Divine sees you? Connect and align with the stellar heroine inside yourself, all the while learning to bring more love, laughter and joy into your life.
- Breaking through FEAR: Explore where fear has held you back, where you cling to it because you believe it is protecting you, and what fears you are ready to release now. It’s time to face the fear, and banish it once and or all!
- Claim Your Power: Become aware of your personal power, set healthy boundaries & develop conflict skills to keep you empowered in your life. Do no harm – but take no abuse! Finding the power of the divine feminine within to move you through times of challenge and elevate you to new levels of strength.
- Give Yourself the Gift of YOU: Working from a place of deep self love is the path to true heart-centered and joyous living. With vibrational exercises and tools to strengthen your heart connections and help you to fall more deeply into self love.
- The Heart of Service: In order to change the world, we need to change ourselves first. But once we are on the path of that change, it is time to take a vow of service and make our commitment to creating heaven on earth. We can be – we must be – the change we wish to see in the world.
Beth Tiger is a Self Love & Life Transition Coach who recently authored her first book, Balboa Press best seller “Rising From the Ashes of Divorce.” An inspirational speaker, her approach is no nonsense, fun, and edgy – yet always filled with great empathy and compassion. As owner of A Life Well Lived ~ Center for Inspired Living in Ramsey, NJ, Beth’s work is focused on individuals loving themselves and deliberately creating a life they enjoy. She empowers those she works with to face their fears, heal their own wounds and walk into the next chapter of their life excited about what is before them. She and her husband have recently formed Durga Tree International – a non profit which supports the growth of small charities around the globe who are working to eradicate human trafficking.
Eden Marie James
Eden Marie James is a therapist and counselor trained in 13 different healing modalities. Her college education in Psychology opened the doors to a path of self discovery that includes certification in hypnosis, behavior modification and release, NLP and nutrition. Eden has appeared on numerous national and local news programs and talk shows speaking about breaking the self-loathing cycle associated with low self-worth, self-love and body image. She is a national educator and trainer for Fortune 500 companies, owns a television production company and works as an activist combating police brutality and human trafficking. Eden recently completed her first children’s book called I Love My Feet and lives in Laguna Beach with her husband, daughter, dogs and frisky felines.
Theresa Byrne is a master instructor in several martial arts, as well as a nationally recognized defense expert appearing on television shows for ABC Family and SPIKE TV. Teaching you to empower yourself against anything that can cause harm, she owns a martial arts and fitness studio in Denver, Colorado. She is the founder of “Bling With Sting” a patented defense tool designed for women and creator of the exercise DVD “Fitness Revolution for Kids” www.RevolutionForKids.com. Theresa is also one of the few female instructors trained by International Police Defense Tactics Institute (IPDTI)and is also certified as an Anger Management Coach/Educator.
Susan Marek is a professional intuitive, teacher and author dedicated to facilitating spiritual growth and healing through her workshops, writing and personal mentoring. Using her experience as a Reiki Master and angel therapist, Susan empowers people all over the world to live an authentic, divine life filled with light and integrity by providing the tools and techniques for using their own sacred gifts. Susan is also the author of A Children’s Guide to Chakras, which was named a finalist in theAbout.com‘s annual Reader’s Choice Award competition. She currently resides in Oregon with her husband and children.
Mary Parent owns a wine shop in Arlington, Massachusetts, a town just outside of Boston. Mary understands that wine has been a sacred element for eons, and that it is rude to refuse the sparkling.
Larisa Stow is the lead singer singer/songwriter of the band Larisa Stow and Shakti Tribe. With five albums, including her newest offering, the critically acclaimed Rock On Sat Nam, she is committed to creating peace and raising consciousness through music. Inspired to help others reach their potential, she leads transformational playshops, incorporating tools from her private practice as a Transformational Life Coach, NLP certified practitioner and Prema Shakti Yoga Instructor. Taking to heart Gandhi’s philosophy “Be the Change You Wish to See in the World,” she founded the Shakti Tribe Peace Outreach program which brings peace concerts and transformational tools into prisons, recovery centers and juvenile detention centers to teach peace paradigms to those at a cross roads. www.larisastow.com
Your Retreat Includes:
- All Retreat activities including workshops, prayer circles and entry to exchange
- 4 days & 3 nights accommodations at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Ventura Beach
- Hotel taxes
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner every night
- Wine with dinner
- Champagne and wine reception
- Special “Dessert Buffet” with a lot of scrumptious goodies
- Coffee, tea & water breaks
Price Per Person
Price Per Person in double room: $1,250 ($1,319 via credit card)
Price Per Person in triple room: $1,170 ($1,229 via credit card)